- 1 batch of espresso fudge brownies
- 1 cup non-hydrogenated palm shortening
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 medjool dates - pitted & soaked in hot water for at least one hour
- 1/8th tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- Make brownies as directed, allowing to completely cool before cutting into shapes.
- While the brownies are cooling, prepare the frosting by pureeing all of the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag, placing in the fridge to firm for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash and dry strawberries, cutting off the stems.
- Once cooled, cut brownies into small circles using a small cookie cutter or top of a glass. *I used a plastic shot glass.
- Pipe about a tbsp of frosting on top of each brownies bite.
- Place a strawberry upside down to create santa's hat, and pipe a small dot of frosting on top of the hat to finish.
- Place on a serving platter and enjoy!
Romans 8:31 "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"