- 4, 6-8 oz fish fillets (1 per person)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at the least 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut fish into similar sized cubes and place in bowl.
- Pour 2 tbsp oil, salt, pepper, and coriander onto fish and mix together with hands.
- Put 4 pieces of fish on each skewer, with similar sized chunks on the same sticks.
- Once grill is hot, place skewers on and cover grill, cooking 3-4 minutes each side. *Cooking time will vary on the thickness of your fish.
Citrus Quinoa Salad
- 1 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Olive or Coconut oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup of scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium-low heat in a sauce pan.
- Add turmeric and 1/2 tsp ginger and stir until fragrant.
- Rinse quinoa with water in a fine mesh sieve *This step is optional, however, it can help get rid of any bitter taste the quinoa might have.
- Add quinoa to pan and stir into oil until fully coated.
- Add water and turn heat to medium-high until boiling.
- Once brought to a boil, cover pot and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut avocado in half, slice the inside like a checkerboard, use a spoon to scoop out the pre-cut chunks, and place in a medium bowl.
- Chop 1/3 cup scallions and add to the bowl as well.
- Next, peel the grapefruit and cut into half.
- Squeeze 1/2 of the fruit into a small bowl and add sugar if using, salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp ginger and set aside.
- Chop the remaining 1/2 into small chunks similar to the avocado.
- Once quinoa is done cooking, fluff with a fork and add to the medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir the grapefruit juice dressing together and pour over quinoa, mixing together with a spatula until fully combined.
Jeremiah 29:11 "And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."